One of the identifier in выборе the IATI Standard is the activity identifier called It’s IATI wholesale NFL jerseys identifier. It identifies an activity. It is useful because multiple reporting organisations could report about the same activity. By referencing to the activity of another reporting organisation, you could match these reports and determin how for instance the money flows.
According wholesale NBA jerseys to the guidelines, it should:
- be unique
- start with the identifier of the reporting organisation
How good or bad is the use of the IATI identifier
At this moment (actually yesterday), we were able to import 429,675 activities from 226 reporting organisations (some cheap NFL jerseys files are Mallorca not valid/doesn’t exist/were not g_bus_own_name连接总线失败 downloadable, see also http://bjwebb.github.io/IATI-Dashboard/index.html).
- 4866 Top activities don’t have an identifier
- 73125 activities don’t have an unique identifier
- 206198 activities have an identifier which does not start with the reporting organisation identifier
- This combined: 213843 activities (about 50%) has an iati identifier which matches the guidelines (and 215832 who don’t)
Remarkable is that 4829 activities doesn’t have a reporting organisation identifier.
How many reporting organisations are good
170 of 226 reporting organisations have correct activity identifiers. So 56 organisations doesn’t.
However these results are worse. Marks I assume the reporting organisation identifier is valid. Which is not always true. But that is for another post.
(earlier posted on nivocer.com)